Hair Fall Preventive System (HFP) follows through 5 levels of revolutionary interdependent components,
put together as a hair and scalp restoration for both men and women.
Stages of Treatment Programme
Stage 1: Regulate Scalp Sebum
- Aims to restore the scalp to a balanced condition, thereby enhancing its ability to absorb nutrients in subsequent treatment steps.
- Eliminates skin impurities and particles, as well as controls the production of sebum to prevent a clogged, greasy scalp.
- Removes dandruff with the use of a gentle formula that is suitable for even for the most sensitive skin.
- Soothes irritated, dry or itchy scalp.
Stage 2: Strengthen Hair Follicles
- Alleviates any discomfort, irritation, or inflammation that might be present on the scalp to enhance metabolism.
- Optimises absorption of nutrients even by sensitive scalp.
- Boosts blood circulation, thereby enhancing oxygen flow to the hair follicles.
- Reduces hair follicle atrophy (characterised by smaller and reduced hair follicle count).
- Restores damaged and inactive hair follicles.
- Delivers nourishment to the hair bulb from within and penetrate the cuticle to provide additional protection for the hair shaft.
Stage 3: Promote Hair Density
- Promotes the acceleration of cellular activity to stimulate hair growth.
- Energizes hair follicles through the application of concentrated extracts containing rich minerals and active nutrients.
- Thoroughly nourishes the scalp, delivering nutrients deep within to revitalize hair follicles.
- Renews hair flexibility and enhances its lustrous appearance.
- Prevents scalp ageing and promote a healthy and well-nourished scalp.
- Enhances scalp’s resistance to chemical products and safeguard against follicle damage.
- Promotes hair regeneration for effective and long lasting results.
Customised Treatment Programme
With advanced technology, Tricho-Scan Scalp Analysis uses lenses that can magnify up to 200x to scan your scalp. This gives a detailed analysis of your hair and scalp before a personalised treatment is customised to fit the condition.
European Herbal Hair Remedy
TK TrichoKare advocates herbal remedies formulated with premium European botanical extracts. These herbal remedies represents the best of ancient herbal wisdom, combined with scientific Trichological research and studies, to create luxurious and effective solutions to rejuvenate, renew, and revitalize both hair and scalp. Trichokare’s botanical extracts, with roots tracing back to ancient European history, brings the best of herbology to the modern consumer today.
TK Trichokare’s products are thoroughly tested and meticulously prepared in accordance with rigorous laboratory standards to suit a wide range of hair and scalp conditions.
TrichoKare Certified Trichologists:
- Principal Trichologist Raynell Zhang I.A.T.
- Trichologist Charlotte Lai Jay Ing I.A.T
- Trichologist Chantel Tian Boon Cheng I.A.T
- Members of the International Association of Trichologists
Treatments are validated by certified Trichologists. Trichologists are certified individuals who:
- Provides expert advice on a healthier lifestyle and hair tips
- Understands the chemistry of ingredients in products, nutrition and lifestyle and their effects on hair and scalp
- Provides deep insights of scalp structure and how it reacts to stress, hormones and other elements
A qualified Trichologist is someone who has completed the Trichology Certification Course administered by the International Association of Trichologists (I.A.T). The course was developed at the University of Southern California and taught in Australia. Members of the International Association of Trichologists can use the designation of ‘I.A.T’ after their name.
I.A.T was established in 1974 to promote the study, research and legitimate practice in all aspects of the treatment and care of the human hair and scalp in health and disease, and to supply comprehensive instruction and training in the professional application of this scientific speciality.
Trained by certified Trichologists, TrichoKare Hair Specialists are qualified to recommend the best suitable treatment programme to address individual needs.
- Examine the disorder
- Identify the problems
- Determine its underlying cause and
- Understand your worrying scalp and hair concerns
- Review and follow up customers condition
Delivering an elevated sense of indulgence through professional means, TrichoKare Therapists adhere to the comprehensive treatment protocols approved by Hair Specialists and Trichologists.
At TrichoKare, our therapists prioritize providing exceptional service, ensuring that every customer experiences a contemporary luxury of personalized comfort.