What is Hair Fall Preventive System?
HAIR FALL PREVENTIVE SYSTEM (HFP) follows through 5 levels of interdependent components that are put together to work as a hair and scalp reconstructor for both men and women.
3 Stages of Treatment Programme:
HFP System develops into 3 stages of which, each comes with optimal recommendations of therapeutic strategies to treat individual condition effectively.
• Remove skin impurities and particulars while regulates scalp sebum production to protect the scalp
• Formulated to suit even the most sensitive skin, debris such as dandruff are gently removed
• Help relax stressed scalp
• Activate absorption rate correspond with the delicacy ofscalp skin
• Help to improve blood circulation at the scalp area, increasing oxygen flow to the hair follicles
• Prevent deterioration of hair follicle
• Diminish hair follicles atrophy. (i.e. Prevent cells declined functionality)
• Repair damaged and dormant hair follicles
• Supply nutrients to the hair bulb and penetrate inside cuticle for added protection for the hair shaft
• Enriched with concentrated extracts that are rich in minerals and active nutrients to activate hair follicles
• Deep nourished and penetration of nutrients to scalp and invigorate hair follicles
• Restore hair elasticity and shine
• Maintain the youth and firmness of scalp skin for exceptional suppleness
• Prevent scalp less susceptive to chemical burns and damaged hair follicles
•￼ Intensive regeneration application to ensure effective, and long lasting effect
5 levels of revolutionary interdependent components:
1. Customized treatment programme
2. European Herbal Hair Remedy
4. Hair Specialists
European Herbal Hair Remedy
- Adopted the documented use of herbology and aromatherapy for beautifying purposes dated as far back as biblical times
- Tested and prepared under stringent laboratory standards to fit all hair and scalp conditions
Trichologist Jane Ang I.A.T.
Member of International Association of Trichologists
Specialize in Hair and Scalp Problems
Provides expertise advice on Healthier Lifestyle and Hair Tips.
Understands the chemistry and effects of ingredients used in the manufacture of hair products, nutrition and lifestyle on hair and scalp.
Provides deeper insights of scalp structure and how it reacts to factors such as stress, hormones and the elements.
The International Association of Trichologists (I.A.T) was extablished in 1974 to promote the study, research and legitimate practice in all aspects pertraining to the treatment and care of the human hair and scalp in health and disease, and to supply comprehensive instruction and training in the professional application of this scientific specialty.
What is Trichology?
- Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Hair Loss)
- Female Pattern Hair Loss
- Post-partum Alopecia (Hair loss after child birth)
- Post-menopause Hair Loss
- Alopecia Areata (Hair loss in distinct patches)
- Seborrhea Oleosa (Greasy scalp)
- Pityriasis Capitis (Dandruff)
- Dry and brittle hair
Examine the disorder
Identify the problems
Determine its underlying cause and
Understand your worrying scalp and hair concerns
Review and follow up customers condition